You can help during this difficult time with a contribution to CDF-CA as we work to keep the most vulnerable children safe during this crisis.
CDF-CA’s rapid response to the virus includes advocating for the following:
- Direct cash assistance for adults and children
- Increases in federal funding to the states for Medicaid and CHIP
- Expanded access to food assistance programs to meet increased needs
- Distance learning plans that are accessible and equitable for all students
- A reduction of youth detained in locked facilities and for increased protections against the spread of COVID-19 within juvenile detention facilities
Thank you for standing with CDF-CA and the children that need us the most.